Monday, April 02, 2007

had high fever on saturday nite..
woke up at 1.45AM to get medicine and ice..
was praying and hoping hard tt i would get well soon so tt i can go to church and LDG and go to work..
in the morning my eyes were swollen it was then i rmbered tt i was allergy to panadol..
SO now God was telling me to rest at home..heh
k la i should be thankful in all circumstances..
After one month of working on sundays i finally rested on a sunday..
although i was in bed the whole day but it was cool..
iz came to visit me..haha
then ate and slept..again..

was feeling so much much much better then yesterday cos i didn't keep waking up in the middle of the night..
mum "bashed" into my room at 7.40AM..
couldn't go back to slp till 8.50AM..
when i got back to slp..woke up at 10.20AM only to find out tt
I WAS LATE FOR DENTAL!! HAHA
ok so i was late..but i only waited for 5 mins before i went in..haha
anyway..my teeth are fine..might have to wear braces again but then mummy say dun want..

so now here's the story..
a security guard asked me to help an old lady to the mrt station..
and so i did..she had difficuly walking and she was a really nice old lady..and even better a christian too..
she told me her life story abt how she was abt to die but God saved her and how she got baptise with her son..
it was really touching..when it was time to go dw the escalator i was abit worried the first escalator was fine.. but the 2nd one..
oh my gosh..i almost got a heart attack..she almost fell i tell you..
i was so scared i almost cry sia!!! like seriously..
then the 3rd escalator she decided to walk dw..
AND SOME IDOIT OLD AUNTY WAS DAMM MEAN..SHE SAID SO LOUD WHY DUN LET HER USE THE ESCALATOR!
BLOODY HELL! SHE SO SMART CARRY HER DOWN LA!!
anyway sometimes pple are like tt..say only but dun do anything..THEN STILL CAN STARE HERE STARE THERE..
anyways..when she finally reached the control station she was sweating badly..
the officier at the control station thought i was the grand daughter..haha
i felt super heart pain to leave her..but at least there were pple there to put her in a wheelchair n help her to serangoon..
haiz..actually i thought of giving her money to take cab home..easier for her..not so tiring also..
oh wells..nvm..i did my best..heh
and i hope she's home safely! =)
well this incident has made me wan to treasure my grandma even more..=D

oh wells was bored waiting for train..so camwhored abit..haha


i didn't mean to cry infront of u
i tried my best to be strong for you
i'm sorry.