Monday, February 27, 2006

They just dun understand sometimes! so wad if sometimes they r understanding...i noe they say everything is for my own good n all..it's not like i dunno wad i'm doin! I KNOW WAD IS IMPORTANT AND WAD IS NOT!! DAMM IT! can't they juz see the bigger picture! can't they juz look ahead n look at my point of view..Be in my shoes juz for this time! dunch u see wad i see.. no obviously u dun! i'm trying my best ok...i'm trying to pls u n pls u n pls u n be tt obedient person u wan me to be..but sometimes can't i add abit of sugar n spice n everything nice? Can't i?? Can't i be the best of me..n not the best of others??hav they juz become less patient or izzit juz me! wad the hell! so wad now i must study 25/7..i must stay at home everyday!? pls! i have a life.. i dun wan u to run my life for me..i juz wan u to guide me but dun be in control of some things which i have set heart on already..i have my own views n i have my own points... sometimes mine n urs juz dun go! haiz... well they kindda sclded me cos of $$$ this too..how sucky is tt!? haiz...I WAN A JOB!!! i wan to spend the money i earn n not their's!

PARENTS