Monday, April 23, 2007

having PWA..
playing flags wiht chee Tong..but my MSN is screwing up..
hahaha ok anyway..feeling kindda stress in sch..
so much things to complete..
unclear instructions..
everything is juz being dumb onto us..
like wow..

anyway something happen on sat.
to me i'm cool abt it..
i juz feel tt..we shld stop living superficial lifes..
it's true..sometimes i'm tired of being who i am too..

lukey was hiding..haha

went KFC with petra..
then went with iz(husband) to buy sonny his thank you card..

iz gave me this card!!!

and back yo church..he felt like taking pictures..haha

and yes another picture..

iz's parents send me home..and he decided to take stupid shots of me..hahaha
Sunday was a bad day..
almost couldn't wake up for church and then...
work was bad..like ya..juz bad..
haiz..

MY BITCH!

Mr Koh..haha bumbo manager!!
ok tt's all...
tired.