Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Another week of sch!
and it's the third week..
Chee tong is still annoying me, Grace is still camwhoring with me, chainess i dunno wad he's doin la probably looking at *AHEM*..hahaha kidding la!
yes and more HW!? more Projects!?
Which means......less slp=fall sick
yes i'm sick..
was feeling hot n cold and my nose almost ran away in the morning
n then it got stuck in the afternoon,
my head almost exploded during ASTATS n EALS..
haha thankfully it didn't..n i'm still in one piece!

This is wad i saw in one of NP toilets..OBVIOUSLY SOME GIRLS...-shakes head-

during our 2 hours break at canteen 2,we were watching some gays gaying around..

Though we were sick...I still wanted to camwhore..lol

chianess camera phone was 3.2 mega pixels so it's like so clear..

and me n gracie! we decided to steal chia's phone..haha

poots!

Chianess..

GRACE!!! haha she used my camera phone la!!! lol
P1L2 girls..not all..
So basically after sch a nice person met me..
went to paya lebar n had KFC..
Headed home ate abit more..
and now gonna die soon..lol
SPIDDY MAN 3 tml with tong-ness,grace-ness and chia-ness!!!
WHEEE.. excited!