Sunday, May 06, 2007

it was a fun sat.
went lunch mith my parents at tampines and went to buy a rat trap as there's a rat around the backyard..haha
oh wells.. went home STONED on the comfy sofa..
decided to go up n do some studying..but...
i suddenly had this urge to go shopping..
so asked mummy to go to church early so tt we can shop at parkway..
saw nice shades at mango which i like but not crazy over it..haha
bought a really nice bag n a brolly cos my brollys are too big n heavy..
n i forgot to buy my eyeliner...mum asked me to tattoo!
NO WAY!!!
haha oh wells walked back to church and ya had service..
my cramps were really pain..
but thanks to my 'husband' who was really nice n caring as he showd me alot of concern and he even msg to ask if i was ok!? hahahahaha
nice rite? =D
i love aunty evelyn! she's really funny! hahaha
she juz turned 44 n i'm so glad to know her!! wheee!!!
went for dinner n me n my phillipino maid decided to take a picture..



ok..while i was waiting for my prata..
i saw CHEE TONG!!!
i was dammm happy to see him..
n i dunno why..LOL
went home..n slept at 12..
woke up at 3am! cos of my bloody cramps!!!
went to church...

was playing super mario with mings calculator!
how cool eh!?!?!?!
n she drew this with her calculator FOR ME!!!
so sweet!!! i love her la!!!
had LDG then went to work with cramps..yes..
during break met teresa.nic n derek to discuss crew nite stuff..

teresa's failure picture! hahahaha


yes n the zi lian queen!! hahahahaha
i still love u la!! haha
ok tt's all..

I HATE MY MENS!