Friday, June 22, 2007

hi ho!!
it isn't a good day at first....
rach had to meet me earlier to comfort me..
THANKS GIRL! LOVE YOU LOADS!
MY retail therpy helped me become happier too..
so GIRLS.. if any ass guy made u angry call me!
i'll gladly go for a retail therepy with you..
TRUST me it worked...
fruitful shopping..
1 jeans and 1 three quarts for like 50 plus..
2 tops for 20..
had like 26 bucks left..
went little india to thread and did hanna!
wohoo..fabulous..

made our way to my house as churchies were there!!!
they prepared steamboat..
i was so full tt i felt like puking!
but overall....
GOOD STUFF!!!

on our way to little india.

she bought me this pretty balloon.
princess juz for today until 23rd? LOL

at the shop where i threaded.

goin back to simei!
was totally squash in the train!

IZ LOW has no neck!
HAHAHAHAHA

whole gang with the yummy food!

my cake which spelt:
BECKY RUCKS!
Eugene failed is spelling test..
tt's eugene!

my darling brother!

big family!

NEV
Scandolous

and another! haha
SHOUT OUT:
Thank You so much,
Estella Jie, Eugene, Iz Husband, Iz Kor, Lukey, Ginana, Ruo ser(Russ), Nev, Rachie, Siew ho(FRADDY), Dollie ,Mad thew!
i enjoyed the dinner!=D