Monday, May 21, 2007

ok so saturday was a nice day..
went to church..mum didn't go..
Practically prayer was on..
nice i would say..
went hawker to eat..
the tom yum soup almost made me puke!
haha ok anyway..went to the chapel to look for bro. as he wanted to go home with me..
alright so we stone there and talked and ate sweets..
tried bro's nice shadys...

OH YEAH! ROCK ON!
went home with bro. he sent me home..
came my place he talked to my mum..
cos she was sick so ya..
Saturday nite
little did i know wad was abt to happen..
my worst nightmare..
dun wanna talk abt it anymore..okies..

Almost couldn't wake up for sunday service..
skip LDG..stoned at the shop for awhile..
then ya started work..
Zarith was doing PR so i took her place and did rental till 2..
then went for lunch with MR..haha
came back to do retail!
yay! i love retail! haha
too bad it was my last day at work..

justin is a nice guy..haha

faruq was having fun dancing with??
i dunno her name..lol
aftr work..
dollie fetch me to go for lukey's birthday steamboat at MArina..
hmmm i was sweaty,smelly and tired...

only one picture with precious!
wasn't in the mood..heh
haha we left there at 9.30pm..
and reach home at 10.40..
ASTATS was the first thing i wanted to do..
did some and i fell aslp while doin it..
hahaha

now i'm in sch!
thank God there's no COIP
cos i might get violent..
I HATE LEE HENG TAK