Tuesday, May 29, 2007

In case u all are wondering..
where in the world have i been..
i've been with NAN CHIAU HIGH!
hahaha alright a 3days 2 nites camp..
my first experience..
good and bad i guess..
but i definitely did enjoy myself and
DEFINITELY enjoy myself..haha

ok maybe let pictures do the talking...

2nd day..price they have to pay for a mentos..heh

MR wei liang and kun heng

my dear darlings!

3c oei!
alright today i was almost late for sch!
my alram clock rang n smart me...
offed it n slpt until 9.15 and sch starts at 10am..
actually thought of missing the first lesson!
BUT there's presentation! DAMMM!
oh wells thank God dad was home so he sent me..
so sch was juz ok...
taken during ASTATS..i'm gonna A's it!
Rainee was damm high!

so i decided to join her!
DOris stared at us la!! hahaha

Went to study at lido with chia..
nice place to slack n study..haha
oh wells then went to meet the instructors!
had fun talking to them..
too bad not gonna join them for the next camp..
need to concentrate on sch...=(
hopefully my GPA can be 3.0 and both!
-praying hard-